Researcher in computational genomics, graph theory and algorithms at Department of applied mathematics, Charles University. In the past I have also worked in Algorithms group at ETH Zurich, AIC at Czech technical university, Google Zurich and CZ.NIC.
- Graph theory and computational complexity
- Algorithmic game theory
- Artificial intelligence and reinforcement learning
- Scheduling frameworks
Student projects (in Czech)
- Spring 2018: Introduction to combinatorics and graph theory (in Czech)
- Spring 2018: Introduction to problem solving 2 (IPS2) (in Czech)
- Fall 2017: Introduction to problem solving (IPS) (in Czech)
- Lecture and exercise archive (in Czech)
Distributed computational framework Rain. Tibetan tea house Dharmasala in Praha Karlín. Crafts and orchid meadow cutting in ZČHB Kolovrátek. Climbing with AKA Praha. Seminars for talented high-school students MaM and KSP in the past.